1. I was unable to access my website earlier today because my username and password had somehow been changed. Understanding these issues and caring about them has become increasingly difficult for me. I just want to type, you know?
2. I’m all zonked on migraine meds right now yet I AM STILL HERE UPDATING THIS WEBSITE. Tenacity!
3. This morning Jeff and I had breakfast with friends. During breakfast, I told a very inappropriate joke. Sometimes I get all excited to have friends and suddenly I get nervous and I should probably retire my all-time favorite joke because every day finds it becoming less funny. BUT, the important takeaway? This morning Jeff and I had breakfast with friends. And (if you can ignore the joke) it was perfect.
4. I’m reading and listening to a book titled Do No Harm, and I AM IN. It’s all brain surgery and short stories. And so is my life, really.
5. This song is good for this time of this day.